It's no secret that our family loves soccer. It's been a part of our lives for 11 years, but we took it to a new level 6 years ago when Lauren started playing indoor soccer during the summer and winter. It's a much faster paced game and playing off the wall makes it more interesting. The indoor arena was recently redone and now has the plexiglass walls from the ground up. It's fun being able to see more of the play against the walls.
Mackenzie had her first 2 games of the indoor season today and won both of them 4-3, and 5-0. Mackenzie did great, scoring 4 of their goals. That's her taking a great pass from a teammate and making it count!




3 Comments:
That's really cool! I'd never heard of indoor soccer until we moved here and it's great that she can keep playing pretty much throughout the year.
ps. Thanks for being such a great teacher. Sophia thinks the world of you and was so tickled that I saw her in the bathroom during class with you. I'm tickled that she didn't even think to ask to come with me! Love it!!!
I remember that feeling of trying out and the wait afterward. It's torture. Good luck!
You do love soccer :) Hope you made it through the day yesterday. I love routine, I think Sierra and I might be related.
Post a Comment