12.12.2009

Hijacked Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!
This is Mark, Kristen's husband. I am usually just a blurker but I decided I should update Kristen's blog for her birthday since I doubt she will. Happy Birthday to my best friend. I love you

9 Comments:

Family said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great time with Gretchen!

Kim and Heather said...

Happy birthday!! Wow! It always amazes me how we all grow up. Be sure to take lots of pictures with Gretchen. Whenever Shannan and I go to dinner for our birthday I try to take pictures, but sometimes we are having so much fun we forget. (Then make sure you post a picture of the two of you having a blast!)

Renee said...

Happy birthday to you and your sister! I hope you guys have a great time together. Sisters are the greatest friends ever... except for husbands, sorry husbands, we love you too.

Mia said...

Happy birthday to you and your sister! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Rebecca Jo said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Obtuse1 said...

Mark,
You need to be posting. I think I'm the only guy out here.

Ashly said...

Happy Birthday a few days late! How fun to spend the day or few days with your sister! I hope you had tons of fun and laughed until your sides hurt and got no sleep!!

Devri said...

Happy Birthday Kristen.. I wish I could meet you and give you a great big hug! for now cyber hugs for you!

kitty said...

Happy Birthday!