The girls have so much going on right now. It's all good stuff, but it certainly keeps me busy. With each one at a different school and their sporting events, I spend a lot of time in the car after the 3:00 hour. It was so nice to have a couple of extra days last weekend. We spent some time doing some yard work and cleaning out the garage on Saturday. On Monday we took the girls to the zoo. We had heard that there were new baby leopards, but couldn't find them and it was so crowded. Sierra and Ashtyn love to feed the lorakeets, and that exhibit was closed. We spent most of our time playing on the playground and left when it got too busy.
Mackenzie decided to run cross country for her middle school. She has done a good job and improved on her time each week.
And soccer season has officially started! Lauren isn't able to play in the rec league because she is on the high school team. She will spend the season reffing and making money for a new ipod. Mackenzie, Ashtyn, and Sierra are all playing and Mark is coaching Mackenzie and Sierra. Here are some pictures from the first day of games. I am pretty excited about our teams' colors for this year! Mackenzie's team won't start playing until the 26th.
Yesterday we had our primary program. It was Mackenzie's last, and I think she is really ready to move on. Just a couple of months to go! They did their parts really well and sang all of the songs. From what I hear, Sierra was quite entertaining down in front! I was sitting with my class behind her and missed it!




2 Comments:
I love that Kenzie is sporting sleeves, Go modest girl :)
those soccer games might keep you busy but they look super cute and super fun.
And I could see your sweet Sierra singing, smiling and being her regular little cutie up front....right where she needed to be. Maybe she can teach Dallin to smile while singing. My 11 yr old is definately ready to move on!
I love your busy family! Did you catch the dominoes on Sunday with the sunbeams? I missed it since we were so far back but Forrest said it was pretty funny!
Post a Comment