Soccer season is officially over after this Saturday. It has been a long, eventful 4 MONTHS, but I am glad to see it end. The girls have all had a great time and improved so much. There's nothing I like more than watching my girls' in their sporting events, unless it's a nice, quiet, relaxing Saturday! Ashtyn and Sierra have had their parties and have gotten their medals. Lauren's high school team had their banquet last week, and Mackenzie's team will be playing for a trophy on Saturday. Good luck, Mackenzie!
(Sorry, I won't be there to watch the final game. I'll be watching "New Moon" instead!)




4 Comments:
You have a whole house full of soccer don't ya! our little one has that medal.. so cute (and plasitc) lol
Yeah Soccer Gals! They always look so cute in the uniforms with the long blond pig tails.
Good job girls... and good job mom!!! You're a trooper.
Oh how cute are those little girls! Awwww.
Post a Comment