Okay, I know that I have 4 children and I have certainly faced this challenge before. But I need help! Sierra will be 3 within the next several weeks, is still not potty trained, and has absolutely no interest in it. I know that she will probably train herself when SHE is ready, but how do I spark some interest? I have bought the panties, rewarded little successes and talked until I am blue in the face about how she is not a baby and that diapers are yucky-- yada, yada, yada! She sees everyone else using the bathroom (trust me, I NEVER go alone!) and I think she really does understand the concept. Any ideas on how to get her interested?
2.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Comments:
We have no idea how to help you! I wish I were ready to potty train Coop but not even close. So, take notes and let me know what works!
Post a Comment