I am sooo
ready for spring! We had a couple of nice days this week and the little girls and I were able to spend our time outside. They loved being able to swing and slide and jump on the trampoline. We got the bikes and scooters out and even had a picnic. What a tease! The forecast for tonight is 2-4 inches of snow. I had just 1 day to enjoy my daffodils before the rain came and knocked them down...tonight they will freeze. Our outdoor soccer season is supposed to start tomorrow, with highs in the mid 30's. I'm sure they will cancel them, but it would be nice if they could get that done today so we can make some plans. Our Saturdays are always crazy! 
Tonight Mark is taking Lauren to the women's SEC Basketball game in his company's suite. She is very excited! I'm sure they will have fun. Mackenzie is holding out for a chance at some Predators tickets for her Daddy-Daughter date, but she may have to fight me for those!
This is an exciting week for our little town. There has been a lot of construction and we now have a Super Target and a Kohl's! How great is that?! Finally somewhere close to run to on Saturday night when you realize that you don't have tights for Sunday morning. Since I am the mother of 4 daughters and I love shopping at Kohl's, I decided to get a job. This way I can see everything (without my kids running wild) and shop with a discount. I'm on the ad set team. That means a couple of nights a week I go in at night (9 p.m. - 1 a.m.!) and put up signs for the new sale. It's actually a lot of fun and I am working with some great people. I've enjoyed it so far. This week has been REALLY hard though because they are pushing us to finish all of the training and get the signs up for their opening on Sunday. We have worked from 7 - 1 a.m. 3 nights in a row and will do it again tonight. Needless to say, I am a little bit sleep deprived! Next week I only work 1 night. Whew!! I'm really going to need a nap!!
3.07.2008
Spring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment