5.22.2008

We're Going to Disney World!

Good news--the BEST news! Mark had an interview yesterday afternoon and has been told there will be a job offer. We are so relieved and I think he is ready to get out of the house and back to work! So, our trip is on! I have today to get everything together, washed, and packed and we will leave in the morning. Thanks everyone for all of your prayers. We are very grateful and know we have fabulous friends!

8 Comments:

Mia said...

YESSSSSSS!!! This is fantastic news. I am so happy for you guys. You will have to tell us all about it. When you get back of course ;) Have a blast on your vacation.

Unknown said...

What a blessing! Have a blast, I am totally jeolous. Take lots of pictures. :)

Devri said...

wow that is great, can I come too? And I know you so do don't have to comment everytime, just the ones I don't know...

Jessie said...

YEA!!! That's great news guys!! I'm so glad you guys get to go to Disneyland! Swwweeeeeet!

Andrew said...

Congratulations and congratulations. I'm sure the trip will be a little more enjoyable knowing there will be a job waiting when you come back.

Jen said...

That is GREAT!!! Have a fun vacation.

Renee said...

Yesssss! Have a great time!

palmtreelover said...

Horray...It's a jolly holiday for the Robertson Family...I am so glad that the pressure is off and you can really enjoy this vacation.
Don't forget to fast pass right away! and Post your pixs so we can be jealous