I just can't seem to find the time to blog about our trip to Disney World, so I'll just post a couple of pictures for now. Maybe I will get the chance to blog once my dear, sweet husband goes back to work or my kids go back to school. We really need another computer!!!
After the long drive, we had a character dinner with Cinerella, Prince Charming, Drusella, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine. It was so fun and Sierra was so excited to meet her first Princess. After dinner, we rode the monorail around the parks.
The next morning was our first day at Magic Kingdom. We took the ferry across the lake and Sierra got her first look at Cinderella's Castle. Can't you just hear her saying "Look, it's Cinderelly's Castle!!!"
Lauren at Epcot. The big girls enjoyed this park more than the little ones. Sierra wasn't tall enough to ride, but "Soarin' " was so fun!

Meeting Ariel, our favorite Princess. I thought Sierra was going to explode, she was so excited!

Ashtyn and Sierra on their favorite ride. We always had to go to this one first because the lines got LONG and there weren't fastpasses.
The girls admiring the castle. We loved the fireworks show!





5 Comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Morgan asked if that was the "real" Cinderella? I had to laugh.
Oh of course it was the real Cinderella, Morgan. You don't go to Disney to see fakes. SHeeeesh.
Lauren is a knock out!
It look like you has a great time. I love that Siera got so excited about the princesses. I am sure they all loved the whole week. Makes me excited to go (someday).
F-u-n I am glad you had a great time, and what kindof house did you rent that had all that fun stuff, SPOILED!!
I just wanted to cry Kristen, actually I am what beautiful pictures of a wonderful trip. How sweet your family is and what a blessing to have that time together....sorry so emotional...your girls sre so photogenic it kills me...
Post a Comment