6.17.2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day I took the girls to Portrait Innovations to try to get a picture of the 4 of them together. I figured a new desk deserves a new picture, so off we went. Now let me just tell you that since Sierra has been mobile we have not been able to get a good group picture unless she was being "creatively restrained" or asleep. I haven't even been able to get a 2 or 3 year old picture taken! I warned our photographer of this little tidbit and she accepted the challenge. And what a great job she did! I will admit that Sierra was more cooperative than she has been in the past, but this lady had some tricks up her sleeve that worked with my little wiggle-worm.
This one worked because well, there really wasn't anywhere for her to go!


Can you tell which one doesn't want to be here?

Are we done yet?!




And she is finally happy with JUMPING?!



These 2, with a little cropping, turned out the best and I considered our trip a success! Happy Father's Day, Mark! We love you and appreciate everything that you do for us! You're the BEST!


And since our trip was so successful, I spent a small fortune and have lots of copies. Pictures anyone?!

4 Comments:

Devri said...

I love them all, but the last one is my favorite.. I never get portraits taken of my family,cuz, well you know why don't you?

Family said...

Dang cute!!!

Becky said...

Holy gorgeous girls!!!!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so dang cute. Ash's hair is so blonde, good job Mom!