Just a quick update...Lauren had a blast at Disney World, took an unplanned trip to Atlanta for a visit, Mark was laid off (again!), but has started a new job already, soccer, track, survived Spring Break, Easter fun, bunny delivered, new Hannah Montana movie, Mark turns 39, overnighter without kids, and my parents are visiting for 2 weeks. My life in a nutshell!4.14.2009
Just a quick update...Lauren had a blast at Disney World, took an unplanned trip to Atlanta for a visit, Mark was laid off (again!), but has started a new job already, soccer, track, survived Spring Break, Easter fun, bunny delivered, new Hannah Montana movie, Mark turns 39, overnighter without kids, and my parents are visiting for 2 weeks. My life in a nutshell!Posted by Kristen at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 Comments:
what a neat little update! the overnighter without the kids sounds like someting I NEED!
Take a breathe, oh much better now thanks..
That is alot of stuff, I am glad that your hubby has already found work again. scary stuff!
hugs to you. I promise I will get your tutu in the mail sometime in the next millenium.. life is as crazy as yours..
wink
Peanut or Almond?
I'm liking the overnighter. Have fun!
Ahhh an overnighter without the kids!! Sounds like a busy busy update to me. Glad to hear Mark has a new job already. Have fun with your parents.
Chels, my vote is a walnut ;)
Your life is way too busy to be contained in a nutshell :) Sounds like you guys have been all smiles over there.
And an overnighter....baw chicka wa wa! Now that definately sounds fun. Hehehe.
oh..honestly..reguarding the comment you left me...my son is 10...and I think this is the fist entire day I've devoted to him with out using the phrase...just a minute.....you are an AWESOME mom! It is super hard what we do...but the day was a blast...he/we had more fun just playing at home than he would have had spending all kinds of money at an amusement park!
Wow, you've had quite a week! So glad to hear Lauren is home safe and sound and that all is well with Mark!
Post a Comment