Tomorrow morning at 6:30 Lauren boards a bus with her Middle School Band headed for Disney World. They will have a great time over the next 5 days and she is VERY excited. But right now I'm wondering why in the world I agreed to this! Surely 14 is too young to travel so far without her mom. Thank goodness for cell phones and an unlimited texting plan!4.03.2009
Tomorrow morning at 6:30 Lauren boards a bus with her Middle School Band headed for Disney World. They will have a great time over the next 5 days and she is VERY excited. But right now I'm wondering why in the world I agreed to this! Surely 14 is too young to travel so far without her mom. Thank goodness for cell phones and an unlimited texting plan!Posted by Kristen at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
WOW...you re VERY brave...that is a huge trip...& for the school to undertake. I don't think I'd be able to sleep until she gets home!
our kids are growing up WAY TOO fast! =)
Lauren is such a good girl & they are going to be have so much fun! Hang in there! :) She'll be back before you know it.
You are brave! But, Stacey is right, Lauren is a good girl and she will have so much fun. I hope you are already getting a sore wrist (or finger or whatever ;) from all the texting!
Take it from one who has been letting her kid go on really long trips by himself since he was 12. It is good for them... and after the first time it gets so much easier. The independence they learn... priceless. And the appreciation they have for home--- even better!
Hang in there Mommy!
Post a Comment