4.28.2009

Through the Eyes of a Child

Sierra loves to take pictures and does a pretty good job. She is always taking my phone and snapping pictures and if my camera is out, watch out! She's got a pretty steady hand. Thought I'd share some of her pictures...

Easter goodies!

Kitchen bar stools....and a Diet Coke!

The downstairs shower....

Don't ask...at least it looks clean! And she didn't drop the camera!

Our sweet dog, Princess. I know what you're thinking. Poor Mark, living with a house full of girls and even the dog is prissy!

Sierra's favorite shoes! I learned to do any shopping for Sierra without her. These are her Easter shoes. She walked into the store and there was no leaving without them. She has worn them every day since!

Breakfast is her favorite! She loves to help Daddy make pancakes on Saturday mornings!

It's always fun going through my pictures and seeing these little surprises!

6 Comments:

Renee said...

This is an awesome post. I remember a picture Oliver took when he was 3 or 4 at the beach of Scott and I. We were leaning down, smiling at him, but like a couple of psychos. After seeing the photo, I thought, "No wonder he cries."

Mia said...

She is pretty good with a camera! It is always fun to see what they are looking at. Saturday pancakes with my dad was my favorite growing up too.

Karalene said...

Priceless!

Stacey said...

Oooo, she is pretty good! You could have her take lots and sell them. It could be like a little part time job to pay for all those Disney princesses she loves. :)

I love the one of her shoes!

Rebecca Jo said...

I need a good assistant on my photo shoots. Too bad you live so far away.
Rebecca

kado! said...

that is cute...how fun to see things from a child's angle!