This summer I have ignored my family and taken time to read. I love to read and used to read a lot, but I have one small problem. When I read I tend to ignore my family and they end up having cereal for dinner and wearing dirty clothes! They've survived while I have read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and The Host. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Breaking Dawn and you can bet that I will be camped out next Friday night to get my copy. I even ordered a shirt for the occasion, approved by my wonderful (even if he doesn't sparkle!) husband. Can't wait to find out what happens to Edward and Bella! I'll admit that I'm a little bit obsessed, but I did get Mark and Lauren to read all 3 in the Twilight Saga as well. I will definitely be reading next weekend and will celebrate my birthday on December 12th with the release of the movie!
7.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 Comments:
Women. Love it all you want. Just write it in your post, cuz I aint' a readin' it, but will take a chance with the movie, I know now I am hated in the blog world.
Yep, Yep-- You can not explain this book to anyone-- they must read it to understand how addicting it is. Got my friend to read it... she called me in a panic and left a message on phone, "How dare you not be available to discuss this book with me!" And she had just started it! Ha, Ha!
I tried to get Jordan to read it... he refused. So what did Mark think? Scott is not a reader, so I have no hope there.
Just finished reading the 1st book yesterday-- was even better the 2nd time because I could catch things that I missed or did not fully understand the first time around. One thing I kept thinking about was "betting on Alice"! Hummm... I am torn, but the 4th book I am sure will not disappoint!
Happy Reading on August 2nd in the AM!! I am totally going to be celebrating your birthday on Dec 12 by going to Twilight also!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Oh man I am just pacing waiting for Breaking Dawn. I preordered it from Amazon which was a foolish move since now I have to wait till the mail comes. ARGH. I am really jealous that you got Mark to read them.
I over heard a lady in Barnes and Noble asking about Twilight, and jumped at the chance to tell someone else how awesome the books are. It was like a bunch of little girls getting all giddy over a new barbie. We are crazy, but I will be right there with you sista!
I seriously can't wait to read them. I'm determined to start reading again someday soon! I haven't picked up a book in oh so long!
Ben's read Twilight. This book is special to me because, well, Edward is the sexiest book character I've ever read, and this book was the first book I'd picked up in years. It reminded me how much I really do love to read. Saturday is a special day....and not because I get ready for Sunday. *sigh*
Post a Comment