Ashtyn is
officially a kindergartener! Today she went for her first 1/2 day. She seemed a little bit nervous at first, but warmed up as soon as she saw her new friend, Gretchen. When I left her she was smiling and happy to be there. Sierra had a hard time leaving her there and we missed her all morning. We were anxious to go and pick her up and knew that the car rider line would be a little bit long so we left early. When we got there, we were told that all of the schools were in lockdown because there had been an armed robbery at one of the banks nearby. So we sat, and sat, and sat--for almost an
hour and a half while police helicopters passed by overhead. They finally lifted the lockdown and we got our little kiddos. She didn't know that anything had happened and we were happy to get her and go home. She had a great day and can't wait to go all day, every day!
8.14.2008
Three Down, One to Go...
Posted by Kristen at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
Oh I love how a kindergartener will wear cute little hats that they make!
Heard that Twilight will be 3 weeks early because of the Harry Potter release delayed to June. Looks like you will not have to wait for your birthday after all!
Wow, I am oblivious to sooo much. I had no idea about the lock down. I am glad that Ashtyn is loving kindergarten!
Wow, crazy about the lock down! She is so cute. Gosh, I can't even picture Jada in kindergarten, but I'm sure it will sneak up on me before I know it. By the way, I caved and started reading Twilight. I read 3 in a week, and now on number 4. Needless to say, my house is suffering! Shane keeps asking when he's going to have his wife back. We should have a Twilight girls night out when the movie comes out. Oh, and I hope you like your new CD! Thanks for visiting the site.
Post a Comment