The End! This past week marks the end of the busiest time of the year. Lauren and Mackenzie just finished up their indoor soccer seasons and their basketball seasons. I am sad to see the end because they had a good time, but I am one happy Mom!Friends! Great friends who notice when you are having a bad day and comment on the blog, stop by with a hug, or send a sweet email.
Dinner out with Mark! Last weekend we finally slowed down enough to be able to go out to dinner. It was so nice to reconnect after an extremely busy couple of months. I've decided that I still like him and I'll keep him around a little longer! Thanks to Lauren for babysitting her sick little sister too!
Birds that chirp outside my window instead of coming inside my house uninvited!
Birds that chirp outside my window instead of coming inside my house uninvited!
New followers! Need I say more?
Extra cuddle time! Sierra has been a little "under the weather" for the past couple of days. We have spent a lot of time snuggled up watching High School Musical 3 and Madagascar 2 and yesterday we took a nice long nap in "Mommy's bed". I'm also grateful that today she is feeling fine!




5 Comments:
Yeah!!! I know what you mean about it being bitter sweet. I love watching my kids have a great time, but really don't miss the busy schedule part.
Love your list!
Great thankfuls! Cuddletime, date nights, friends sounds like a good week. BUT I think birds flying around your house sounded exciting :)
Yeah hurray!! SO glad you got a date night, those are my favorite ;) It will be nice to slow down a little bit too.
PS, glad the birds are outside this time and not in!
Loved your list this week, Kristen. I'm grateful for new followers and commenters too. (Thank you!)I must be easily amused by I love Madagascar 2 (and "1" for that matter). So funny.
Great list! Glad the busy season is over.
Post a Comment