2.05.2009

Wow! Could it really be Thursday already!? Where has the week gone!!
This week I am thankful for my vacuum cleaner! I don't think you can fully appreciate a vacuum cleaner until you have lots of girls with lots of long hair. Or until you've lived out of your car and eaten several meals a week there with little kids.
Midol! Need I say more? I think Mark is pretty grateful for that about now too!
Teachers! My kids have lucked out and have some really great teachers this year. I've gotten 2 calls from the middle school this week to let me know that Lauren has done a great job in her creative speech class (which she was very nervous about) and that she should do well in honors classes as a freshman next year. Our 2 teachers at the elementary school are so fun and creative and Sierra's teachers and therapists have done wonderful, fun things with her.
Sunshine! Although it is not particularly warm outside, sunshine brightens my mood and gives me hope that spring is just around the corner. Even if Mr. Groundhog says there are 6 weeks to go!
Sonic! I admit I have a Diet Coke addiction and Sonic 1/2 price drinks during Happy Hour and their 99 cent large in the morning just make me smile!

6 Comments:

Stacey said...

I hate my vac, well not it but the act of vaccuming. Least fav chore. But I love the rest of your thankfuls. Having great teachers makes school life soooooo much nicer!!! Way to go Lauren, you smartie.

And you know how I feel about DC, I love it so much I have to stay away from it, me and DC are frienemies ;)

Unknown said...

mmmm, yes I do love the Sonic happy hour and early morning Diet Cokes.

Devri said...

I love my vac too, but I need about a half an hour to vacume my house.. where do I find the time for this?

midnight vacuming.. love it.

Obtuse1 said...

That Diet Coke is way addicting. We might have to talk to a certain person in the Bishopric about encouraging us with the 1/2 price happy hour. (or at least he could put a Sonic on this end of town)

Mia said...

Mmmmmm diet coke!

tiburon said...

Super great list.

I LOVE Sonic's happy hour. 1/2 price drinks?! Who can beat it! :)