2.27.2009

Jonas Brothers Live...well, almost!

Took my little girls to the local theater last night to see the Jonas Brothers in 3D. They had a great time singing and dancing in the aisles. I came home with a headache, but it was better than the Hannah Montana 3D experience! I do love to see my girls having a good time!

8 Comments:

Mia said...

I am feeling you on the headache part. But you are a great mom for going and letting the girls enjoy themselves!

Devri said...

One thought!

Insanely rad!!!!

Stacey said...

You are one cool mom! I did the Hannah Montanna, no way I could do the Jonas Bros. They would definately give me a headache after about 15 mins. But I bet those girls were cute dancing and singing :)

Sher said...

Good to know. KJ has been begging me to go to see that. WE took her to Hannah Montana and she loved it.

Anonymous said...

You are one brave mama!

Suzanne said...

Oh, you are a GREAT mom.

tiburon said...

Good to know. Avery has this one on her list!

Rebecca Jo said...

Jenna got to meet the Jonas brothers and give them all hugs. Jon and I laughed at her since most of the crowd at their concert were several years younger than she was. I should find the picture she took with them and post it so your girls can see it.

Rebecca Frazier