3.26.2009

Thankful Thursday

Dinner is over, dishes are done, little girls are in the bathtub, and older girls are watching the Predators play hockey. I realize that Thursday is nearly over, but I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post for a while, so....

Spring!
I got out to the walking trail at our park today and logged 3 miles with a friend. I had intended to get on our treadmill and decided to enjoy the great outdoors instead. It was great to be able to clear my head and find a little "me" time.

The prospect of new employment!
Mark has a job offer on the table and we are very excited about the changes. Hopefully, it will mean more time spent at home with us!
Birthdays!
We had a great time celebrating Sierra and love our "grand finale" so much! I'm so grateful for all of my kids!

7 Comments:

Renee said...

Please, please, please tell me you won't have to move!

Becky said...

congrats on job stuff!!! I would LOVE that! :)
No, Jess didn't have a shower. She had everything she needed minus a few necessities which she has bought already, or has been gifted to her. She had so many clothes when she had Jada, a lot of stuff was only worn once, and she even had some that had tags still. Email me beckstermomma4@gmail.com
if you have any more questions, etc.

Ashly said...

Ahh, spring! How nice for you to be able to be outside. We have been enjoying wind and snow today, enough to blow down some of our fence. Gotta love owning a home!

Shane said...

ok I know it's been forever but it's me Shane Frazier from 7 years ago! How are things?

Family said...

I love to be thankful!

Suzanne said...

Love your list of thankfuls. Thanks for the shout out about the give-away. I do appreciate it!

kado! said...

I wish it would warm up here! Still a little to cold and rainy to go to the park...glad you are enjoying it!

I love the evening too...relaxing time!