Most have probably noticed that I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. I rarely dress up and don't even really own anything dressy, other than church clothes. When I go to shop for me I always end up with something resembling a t-shirt. The "Life is Good" t-shirts are my favorite. I love them! They are so simple and plain and sooo soft! I own several and wear them often. While we were at the beach this summer I found a new line and fell in love almost instantly. I was drawn to them, they sang to me! And I bought this one!
Needless to say, the "Life is Crap" shirt is not for everyone, or for every day, but there are several that I just have to have. And Mark can usually tell how my day has been as soon as he walks in the door!

As the mother of 4 daughters, this one is appropriate. Especially while travelling and using a rest stop!Check them all out for a good laugh!
Because life is (not always) good!




8 Comments:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA
I could use a shirt like that some days. Thanks for sharing!
Oh and the choir is singing to me...
Love them! And... yep T-shirt and jeans gal, why would anyone wear anything else!?
Hum diddly dee... a crappy life for me. No just kidding but these are great!
I want one in every color, style and material. I'll pay any amount!
Rebecca
Those are hilarious! I think being out of chocolate is deserving of a t-shirt for sure!
LOVE THEM! Those are funny yet so true, especially the chocolate one!
I love these, especially the first one with the sad mom and all the laundry.
Post a Comment