This week I am most thankful for a wonderful dental hygienist who took the time to help Sierra with her first visit. We had tried one other time and couldn't even get her to sit in the chair. We've been talking with her and helping her practice opening her mouth and had a very successful visit yesterday. 20 clean teeth, no cavities, a new toothbrush and 2 treats from the treasure box! Made my day!I'm thankful for the Rec Center where my kids have been entertained for hours this week. They love the slides and fountains and I love the lifeguards who allow me an almost relaxing day at the pool.
Tonight is the last night of Lauren's conditioning with the high school girls soccer team, and Lauren is extremely grateful for that! She has worked muscles she didn't know she had and run more than she ever wanted to. She has 2 weeks off and then 3 weeks of tryouts. Cross your fingers and wish her luck!
The steroids I'm taking which are finally helping my foot heal after a little injury 6 weeks ago. A much better alternative to ditching the flip flops!
But I am most thankful for my fabulous husband who works so hard so that I c
an stay home with my girls. He is such a great dad and we are so lucky that he wants to be so involved in everything at home. He is a great coach, grill master, trampoline bouncer, swing pusher, sand castle builder, swimming pool player, ice cream scooper, Saturday morning breakfast cooker, dad and best friend. I must have done something right!




2 Comments:
I love your list this week! Good luck to Lauren, she has worked hard! Ahhh the rec center :) Glad you foot is feeling better.
Very nice list!
The Dentist... Oh I know what you are talking about. We have done good so far. Chance has even had a few cavities filled, but this last time he looked at the needle and that was IT! Refused, refused, refused to go any farther. We rescheduled, we will see what happens. But I am afraid our easy days at the Dentist are done. We are going to have to find one that does happy gas.
Post a Comment