10.21.2008

Family Pictures

Saturday we took the girls out to a beautiful spot on a jogging trail that some friends had told us about. We had high hopes of taking some family pictures for our Christmas cards. We spent almost 2 hours walking the trail and playing, trying to get some good, candid pictures of the girls. Sierra wasn't very cooperative, but we got some cute ones anyway. What do you think?



11 Comments:

Unknown said...

You all take such good pictures. The girls look adorable.

Renee said...

I think they're all winners. We tried to get a card photo in front of the temple a couple of weeks ago, but no dice. Very crooked and then the camera ran out of batteries!

Jen said...

you totally got some cute shots. It is no easy task to get 4 girls to pose, in my family there is always one OVER posing and one off in la la land.

Devri said...

I love them all, you have such a cute family, and your oldest is looking sooo mature.. ;0)

Mia said...

I think they are all great. The one of you and Mark and the one just below it are my two favorite. Gorgeous family!

Karalene said...

Good job- I will look forward to getting one of those!

tiburon said...

SUPER cute! YOu have a stunningly gorgeous family :)

Becky said...

awe-some pics! Your oldest is getting to be just gorgeous!!

Family said...

I love the first one. It looks like my sisters blog. They all are great.

CassieJoshandAiden said...

Wow! What a beautiful family!!!!

Stacey said...

Okay....so you have the cutest daughters and a great eye for picture taking. I am jealous ;) Now, I see why my boys just LOVE your girls. Who couldn't love those blonde girls?