Today I went with Ashtyn on her kindergarten field trip to Gentry's Farm. What fun! We had a great day together and I got to meet some of Ashtyn's cute little friends. Her biggest thrill...riding the bus! I drive her every day and she really wants to ride the bus. This was huge for her and she was so excited
that she got to sit in a seat with 2 of her friends and no seatbelts! First time on a bus can be pretty exciting! She played in the corn and wheat troughs, saw some goats and cows, went on a hayless hay ride and picked her very own pumpkin!
10.13.2008
Field Trip
Posted by Kristen at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
yay, a new friend!
thanks for saying hi, today.
and your fam is beautiful- aren't girls great? I have 5!
So cute, I love going on their little fieldtrips. They have so much fun!
It was a fun field trip. We need to have Ash come home with Gretchen one day afterschool. What's better than a friend who can get you on the bus :)
I loved riding the bus so I can totally see her fascination! Sounds like a fun field trip.
Post a Comment