
It's getting close to that time of year when you can bake and bake and bake, and there is still just one more party or neighbor that needs a plate of goodies. What better way to save some time than to have refrigerated cookie dough, ready to be baked? Lauren is selling cookie dough to raise money for her band trip to Disney World over Spring Break. Someone, please help me out?! You know what will happen if I have to buy it all--I'll eat it straight out of the tub with a spoon and a glass of milk and I'll be playing the role of Santa Clause this year! Think of all of the time you could save and there are several different types...snickerdoodles, peanut butter, chocolate chip, white chocolate macedamia nut, and more. A little something for everyone!
10.28.2008
Cookies, Anyone?
Posted by Kristen at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Comments:
9 over here please!!!
ps, guess what my word i had to type was
Cholate........
no lies......
I will take one, just give me a call.
Thanks, Mia! You just saved me 5 lbs.!!!
We would LOVE some cookie dough from our favorite babysitter! I KNOW I want a chocolate chip, and ...hmmmmmmmmmm
White chocolate macadamia nut please. Is it too late?
Post a Comment