
Friday night I loaded up the girls and headed to the much anticipated High School Musical 3! The girls (maybe even Lauren) were excited, especially because we were seeing it with friends and celebrating a birthday. What could be better than High School Musical 3 followed by chocolate cake and ice cream?! We were not disappointed and the girls (well, maybe just Sierra) danced and sang in the aisles. There may even have been a tear as they graduated! I think this is a new favorite and I'm sure there will be new additions to Christmas and Birthday wish lists! Don't miss it!
10.26.2008
High School Musical 3
Posted by Kristen at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 Comments:
it got good reviews and looks like a winner to me---i'll be taking a few of my girls for sure!
glad to know from someone that it was good! I loved the first 2!
I love them but I have to admit, was not happy when they put it in the theatre.
But I will pay for it too, cuz what is life without HSM Right?
I sure wish my gal was old enough so that I had an excuse to go in the theater ;) Maybe we should go as a mommy daughter date anyway!
I can just imagine Sierra dancing like crazy!
Post a Comment