12.31.2008

December 31, 2001 - February 21, 2002

Happy Birthday, Angel Baby! There won't be a cake with candles, presents, balloons, or even a card. But you're in my thoughts today and in celebration of your short life and an eternity of being your mom, I will hug my girls a little tighter, play a little longer, and be grateful for my life's blessings.

With each tear I love you more! I miss you every day!

13 Comments:

The Duke Family said...

What a gorgeous baby, just like his mother! Austin is your treasure laid up in heaven. He is your surety with God. I have a treasure in heaven waiting for me as well. What a joyous day that will be to see them again. Please know I am praying for you. See you soon.
Teresa

Family said...

Austin cheers you along in every step of your aches and tears. He loves you and your family and says's "Go Mommy! Your doing Awesome!" Love ya.

Becky said...

Happy Birth sweet little one!!! I can't wait until you can be held close by your wonderful family!

Karalene said...

Kristen, that was very sweet, very touching. What a precious picture of you and him. Thanks for sharing.

Karalene

Unknown said...

What a precious little boy. How comforting to know that you will be able to raise him in Heaven. We are so blessed! You are in my prayers too.

Amanda said...

Aww..that is so sweet. your words are so beautiful just like your little angel. You are such an amazing mother.. and how blessed we are to have the knowledge of the gospel. Love ya!

Mia said...

Kristen, you are such a sweet and tender mother and friend. I can only imagine how much you love and miss Austin, but you are right that you will have an eternity to be his mother. I agree with Teresa that he is your treasure in Heaven. Love and hugs.

Stacey said...

What a beautiful baby who is lucky to have such a sweet & loving mommy! Eternal families are WONDERFUL! You are in my thoughts. Love you friend :)

Renee said...

What a beautiful boy! You're an amazing girl.

Stacy Christian said...

What a sweet post. Thanks for your comment. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell everyone hello!

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me cry today, no really what a beautiful boy, he reminds me a lot of Kyle. I still can't believe I have a son, and that he is healthy and well. Now that I do have a son I can imagine only a little how tough it must have been and still must be to not have him with you. There is the gospel and the knowledge that you'll be together again someday, but we are still human and the hurt is still real. If it helps you're welcome to come cuddle my boy anytime you need it. He's very cuddly.

Courtney said...

Nice to "meet" you!

What precious pictures and such a touching post! I agree, you have a treasure waiting for you in heaven.

Courtney said...

Also, I love the phrase at the top of your blog! I saw that in a store a few weeks ago and thought "how perfect for our crazy family"!!!