
Friday was my birthday. I didn't have any huge plans. Mark was planning to take the day off so that
he could stay home with Sierra while I went out to lunch with some friends. I thought that was a great idea and with all of the kids in school for the morning we could get a little Christmas shopping done too! Plans were changed when it started to snow Thursday night. It took Mark 4 hours to get home from work and Lauren's basketball game was cancelled. Of course, we were playing in Nolensville and I made the drive home with all 4 kids in the worst part of the storm on unfamiliar roads. It was slow
going and the youngest Robertson was pretty impatient during the 2 hour drive, but we made it. Later that night school was cancelled. The girls were excited to have a long weekend and they had a great time playing outside. Lauren and Mackenzie disappeared with their neighborhood friends for several hours and Mark gave me the best birthday present of all! He took the girls out to play and I stayed inside. Sierra joined me after a few minutes, giving me the perfect excuse to sit by the fire!
12.15.2008
Happy Birthday to Me...and a Snow Day?!
Posted by Kristen at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 Comments:
Happy belated birthday!!! 25 again, huh?
Hey, I got the dough tonight, yum! Thank you.
Happy Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a pretty good day even if it didn't quite go as planned.
What a beautiful picture!
Happy Birthday Kristen. Sounds absolutely perfect; snow outside and a warm fire inside!
HB... I love your photos..
I miss you on my blog..
am i that boring.... ;0)
yikes! I missed your birthday! Well, happy belated birthday!
Wow, I love your snow pics, and Happy Birthday!
Happy belated birthday! What a great present for you, snow!
Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a super fantastic day :)
Post a Comment