12.18.2008

Gingerbread Houses and the Tooth Fairy


My little ones have been very busy at school doing all of the fun things that make Christmas memorable. Yesterday and today I went into each of their classrooms to help them make gingerbread houses. I think they ate as much as they put on their houses, especially Sierra, but they turned out great. We'll see how long they last!
And the tooth fairy got to make a stop at our house last night. Ashtyn lost her 2nd tooth. She wasn't really very excited about it because I pulled it when it wasn't quite loose enough. Her new tooth is already coming in behind the baby tooth and I decided it was time for it to come out. It hurt a little and bled a bit, but a couple bucks from the tooth fairy made her forget all about that part!

4 Comments:

Family said...

Tagen will be sooooo jealous! That Feilder is a blast!

Mia said...

Love those gingerbread houses. Tell Ashtyn congrats on the tooth!

Unknown said...

Morgan had the same thing with both of her bottom teeth. Lucky for Sierra, Morgan had to have one of them pulled by the dentist.

Renee said...

Ouch. Sometimes those teeth just don't want to come out.