You'll want to check out this awesome video and share it with your man! I actually got a vacuum cleaner for Christmas one year (because I requested it, and it was a Dyson). This is so great!
12.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
You'll want to check out this awesome video and share it with your man! I actually got a vacuum cleaner for Christmas one year (because I requested it, and it was a Dyson). This is so great!
Posted by Kristen at 5:41 AM
3 Comments:
How stinkin funny was that!
I too have received many a different vacuum cleaner-- including the Dyson-- and many other kitchen and household items-- a lawn edger even. I am pretty practical that way. But even so I laughed and laughed at that video. And the comment about the stay-at-home mom and not working--- oh! Where is that dog house!
That was funny, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment