3.03.2009

Time To Party!!


I have a friend who is just getting started as a jewelry consultant for Premier Designs and I'm hosting a party! I'm really not much of a hostess, but there won't be any kids around. There will be friends, fun, and lots of great jewelry. And if that's not enough, you can count on me to provide something chocolate! So come on over next Thursday, March 12th at 6:30!

6 Comments:

Mia said...

Well, looks like I will have to bow out this go round ;) I don't think I could make it to a party that soon! Have fun. I promise I will be jealous ;)

tiburon said...

Dangit! I just got invited to one for FRIDAY!

Renee said...

Oh I hope I can! I don't know that I need jewelry, but I do need chocolate and some friend time.

Family said...

Sounds like a girls night out!

Stacey said...

You can count me in. I love jewelry, chocolate, girls night & YOU. Cause you are one cool gal! :)

Renee said...

I just bought a new planner and am organized finally! So, next Thursday looks great! I'll be there.