3.06.2009

5 Senses Tag!


I was tagged to do a post about the things I like and dislike...4 likes and 1 dislike for each of the 5 senses. So, here goes....
Sight
1. Happy children's faces
2. Stacks of clean, folded laundry ready to be put away. Makes me feel like I accomplished something!
3. Clutter free counters and organized bedrooms. These have a very positive effect on my mood!
4. Flowers coming up and leaves budding on trees
5. People littering or throwing cigarettes out their car windows
Smell
1. My husband after he's put on his cologne
2. Newborn babies. There really is nothing like it!
3. Apple pie
4. Fresh laundry and the smells of a freshly cleaned house!
5. The "outside, sweaty kid" smell. You know what I mean!
Taste
1. Really anything chocolate. Cake, cookies, pie, candy....
2. Movie theater popcorn
3. Chips and salsa from Chili's
4. Diet Coke, especially in combination with any of the above!
5. Squash! It's not even allowed in my house, not even in baby food form!
Hear
1. My children's squeals when their Daddy comes home, along with an "I missed you so much!"
2. Children playing together and laughing
3. Sierra singing her songs as she remembers them
4. "What can I do to help, Mom?" "May I take your order?" "I love you most!"
5. Whining, whining, whining!
Touch
1. Clean, soft towels
2. Big bear hugs
3. Baby skin. Cheeks, legs, arms....
4. Sand between my toes
5. Raw meat!
I tag Chelsea, Stacey, Jackie, Ashly and Gretchen! Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Mia said...

How can you not like squash?!?! But I will agree with you on the rest of your tastes! And I love clean towels. But the may I take your order might be my favorite from your list ;)

Thanks for playing!

Renee said...

Ewww, raw meat is sooo gross! I totally agree. I don't like the smell or feel. I do like sushi, but fish is different than meat.

Family said...

AAA I just thanked Mia for not tagging me and then BAM! You tag me....:) I will try.

The Hawkins Family said...

Loved your post! A lot of them made me laugh as I feel the same way!

tiburon said...

LOVE your list!!

I hate squash too.
Blech.