Since Sierra was sick on her actual birthday, we had to cancel her party and any type of celebration. Poor baby was miserable and we have had quite the time getting her medicine in her! It's been pure torture forcing her to take it...I may have to take her back for a shot. She's quite the spitter! The up-side is that her birthday has dragged on all weekend. On her actual birthday, we did nothing more than stick a few candles in a cupcake, sing to her and
let her open her presents. She didn't feel like doing more than that and had a pretty lazy day.
Sunday Dad made her castle cake and we celebrated with a few family friends. She was very excited about the cake! Perfect for my little princess!
Monday
we were able to have her party. After I picked her up from school, we went to McDonald's for lunch and played at the playground and opened a few presents. All in all a good birthday, even with an ear infection!
8 Comments:
I am glad your little princess got to have her fun McD's birthday! We were happy to help her celebrate. She is such a fun cutie pie. We love having her as a friend.
Did you say her Dad made that castle cake? Dang!... my birthday is November, just thought you should know.
Happy birthday Sierra!
I am so glad you are feeling better Sierra! It looks like you had a fun birthday after all! We love you!
Happy Happy Birthday!
SUPER FANTASTIC CAKE!!
Kristen - Just wanted you to know that I made a couple of cupcakes today and more should be on my Etsy shop by the end of the week.
Oh, and that is the cutest cake ever!
Thank you so much for taking dinner to Mia & family tonight. I appreciate it so much!
I linked to yours from Tib's blog. What a cute blog and background. I will definitely be back!
Post a Comment