I have really gotten behind on things this week! We have been so busy, going from one activity to another without much time to catch a breath. My blog isn't the only place that I have fallen behind, but it's certainly more fun to catch up on than the housework!
We had a great Halloween. The girls went really simple and used costumes that we had already. I'm so glad they were agreeable to that! We went trick-or-treating with friends on Friday night and came home with bags full of candy. Lauren wasn't too big on the dressing up idea, but was willing for some chocolate! Then Saturday night we headed up to our ward's chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat and filled those bags up again! With all of the chocolate in our house, I should make it through the chaos of the next couple of months just fine!
Tennessee hillbillies and their Bishop!?






0 Comments:
Post a Comment