Yesterday it happened. I cracked! I pulled out the Christmas music and listened to it all day long while I ran errands. Nothing sets the mood for some Christmas shopping like Holiday music! I usually wait until later in the season, but this year I have wanted to pull it out since the day after Halloween. And I would have, but it took me a few days to remember where I put it last January. My favorites? I love the classics...Silent Night, Jingle Bells, O Little Town of Bethlehem. But I think my favorite is Believe by Josh Groban. And The Polar Express just happens to be one of my favorite Christmas movies. Bring on the Christmas cards!
11.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 Comments:
Oh, you are one of THOSE holiday people! :) I have been wanting to put my tree up, but its in the blackhole attic. And like you I can't find my christmas cd's except for Mickey Mouse. I will have to wait until XM starts the Christmas music channel. HoHoHo!
You better believe I'm one of THOSE! I have a Christmas birthday (Dec. 12) and never really liked it. I swore I would never have any kids around Christmas, so 4 out of 5 are during the holiday season! That's a story for another day! My rule is to make it through Ashtyn's birthday before I really do anything for Christmas.
My mom pulls her Christmas music out after her Birthday on October 14th! Ok, ok, I got mine out a couple days ago, but I don't listen to it solid until Thanksgiving :)
I LOVE THE POLAR EXPRESS and everything Christmas! I even love Home Alone. Dorky, huh?
I bet you can't wait for the 24 hour Christmas radio stations... me too. What's your favorite song?
You go Girl. The more you can be ready for the holidays the better. It goes by too fast! Chance listens to Josh Groban's "Believe" all year round. It is the CD he goes to sleep to.
I can't listen to that song unless I have kleenex's close by. Such the sap that I am!
I can't do it until the day after Thanksgiving. I feel sorry for Thanksgiving to do it any sooner.
Poor Thanksgiving. It never gets its day in the sun.
Post a Comment