11.06.2008

More soccer

Soccer season is drawing to a close. Lauren has 2 HMS games left, and they all have 2 Saturdays of rec games. I think we will be glad to see the end this season--especially Sierra. She is less than thrilled to load up and head off to another game!

Ashtyn had 2 goals in her game last Saturday and played hard. I think it's finally clicking for her. Lauren's HMS team played (and lost) 3 games this week. She played well and they held one team to only 1 point. Last time they played each other, HMS lost by 5. Mackenzie's rec team won on Saturday by a score of 8-0! Too bad I was at Ashtyn's game and didn't have my camera! Way to go girls!! Rock on!

3 Comments:

Mia said...

I never have my camera at the big moments either! Your little soccer women are amazing. I am sure you will be glad for a short little break from soccer.

Lorie said...

I always have such mixed feelings at the end of the season. Sad it is over, glad I don't have to shuttle the kids!

Renee said...

Football just ended for us and it's so bitter/sweet... maybe a little more sweet.