skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I finally caved! Mackenzie has been wanting short hair for a very long time, and this past weekend I gave in. Gotta admit, it looks pretty cute on her. Or maybe it's just the t-shirt! Let's just cross our fingers that she doesn't start acting as sassy as the haircut!
9 Comments:
I love the new haircut! She looks gorgeous.
definitely the shirt! :P hahaha! She's adorable!
She looks so cute, I love it!
I think her short hair is the cutest & fits her personality perfectly. Short & sassy :)
she looks grown up.. stop her now!!
Ooo that is Sassy! (with a capital "S")!
Very cute! I did the same thing a few weeks ago and I am feeling pretty sassy myself! You guys heading to the movie this week?
LOVE the haircut! I bet it'll be a lot easier to fix.
Mackenzie, I love the haircut. It suits your personality! The shirt isn't bad either!
Post a Comment