5.14.2009

Field Day 2009

Yesterday was our elementary school's field day. There were a lot of fun activies for the kids and it was a great day to spend outside with friends.




In the morning, I volunteered to help out with the javelin throw. The kindergarten kids were our first group and it was fun to watch my soon-to-be first grader with her friends. They are a very social bunch and have had a great year together.




In the afternoon, I volunteered to help the older kids with the 40-yard dash. Even Sierra ran a few!

Of course, Mackenzie was more interested in the sack race but I did manage to get over to her for the obligatory picture.

1 Comments:

Stacey said...

I love the 2 tye dye twins in the first picture since they are the cutest! Of course, I am a little biased.

I had fun volunteering at the 40 yard dash with you & Sierra yesterday. It was a great day for big girl friends too! :)