Teachers. What a great school year my girls have had! It's amazing to see how much progress they have made and the growth that just one year brings. We have had some wonderful, dedicated, fun-loving teachers who seem to just love being teachers. When I picked Sierra up today her speech therapist commented on her progress and was amazed at what she is doing now in comparison to when she started school. She is answering questions and carrying on conversations. Ms. Ward said there were several times that she had to make sure it was Sierra that was talking to her!
Summer. I can't say enough times how thrilled I am that the school year is almost over and we are approaching the most relaxing time of the year. I love the lazy days ahead! And one of the greatest parts of summer...flip flops!
Mark. He has a new job which will require him to travel some. Nothing that we can't handle, but while he was gone this week I realized just how much he does to help out when he is here and how much the girls (and me too!) just love having him home. Everything just goes better when Dad's in the house!





3 Comments:
Its great when Dad's love their jobs, and even more when we can get the occasional bath night off when they are back in town.
I have to say that I am so thankful you convinced us to stay in the Heritage school district when we were looking for houses. It is a great school and we too have loved our super teachers. So THANKS friend for the great advice.
Awesome thankful Thursday!
Good list! SO thankful for TEACHERS...they are AMAZING....I'd home-school but...they are SO much better than me! LOL!!!
...hey come on by my blog today...we're playing ME-trivia..& I have prizes!!!
Since it's Friday does that mean you get your hubby back tonight? I miss mine too when he is gone, thankfully he hasn't had to travel lately. I am looking forward to summer too :)
Post a Comment