We take a trip to Fort Walton Beach in Florida almost every summer. This year the timing was kind of tricky because of a full calendar this summer. We booked our trip last minute, but we are here and having a great, relaxing week.
5.27.2009
Life's a beach!
Posted by Kristen at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Comments:
Glad you were able to make the time... the water and sand look lovely!
We have had so much rain in St Louis I feel warm and a bit jealous just looking at your pictures.
Rebecca
Man I wish you'd stuck me in your suitcase. Looks like you guys are getting a much deserved break in the sun!
Enjoy the beach sista! See you when you get back.
Fun fun, too much fun!
Looks fun. If you figure out how to relocate, let me know so I can do the same!
Post a Comment