5.29.2009

Fun in the Sun!

We have had so much fun family time with this trip to the beach. We needed this vacation and have loved the time together. But how do I go from this to Girl's Camp next week?!

















We're considering relocating!

9 Comments:

Jen said...

It is just way too hard to leave the beach.

Family said...

oh how I am jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you at girls camp!

Renee said...

Holy fun time at the beach!... and holy great pictures! Who is your photographer?

Mia said...

Sorry that you has to leave! Have fun at girls camp :)

The Hawkins Family said...

How fun! Great pics too! Glad you were able to get away!

Rebecca Jo said...

Girl's Camp will be a looooooonnnnnggggg week after this vacation.
Rebecca

kado! said...

how fun! i ♥ the BEACH! What a way to start off Summer!!!

Erika said...

Kristen! I can't tell if the girl hanging onto the play equipment is YOU or your DAUGHTER! You look too much alike with those sunglasses! What a fun time... :)

Gretchen said...

Kristen--love the hot pink shirt--it looks great on me too, but I am sure I had it FIRST! We must be twins! Cute, cute girls--tell Lauren to stop growing up. I don't like it!