5.12.2009

It's Coming!



I heard the happiest song today. Now I know that summer is just around the corner!

6 Comments:

Jen said...

I heard one the other day and it took some time to register what it it was. It is summer on its way!!!

kado! said...

WOW...if that is a picture of YOUR local ice-cream truck...I'm moving to where you live...you get sprinkles!!!???!! No FAIR! We get those lame sponge-bob ice-creams with bubblegum eyes that my 3 year old ends up swallowing and staining his shirt with....LOL! Really...I ♥ me an ice-cream truck!!! ♥ SUMMER!

Mia said...

You are such a kid at heart. I love it :) My kids still don't realize that if he stops he will sell you ice cream.

Renee said...

I've convinced my kids that the ice cream truck's ice cream terrible tasting. Our .10 cent ice pops are WAY better!

Stacey said...

I love summer but that noise sends chills down my spine when I think of the $5 + I shell out for my 3kids to get their sugar buzz!! So, I make them buy their own. I am SOOOO mean ;)

Omgirl said...

Oh what a sweet sound that is. We never had the ice cream truck where I grew up, so I get giddy if I hear one now, even at my age!