Anyone who has been in my home during our morning routine knows what a chore it is to get hair brushed. When we found out that Sierra was girl #4, my first thought was that she had better be bald because the last thing I needed in my home was more hair and hormones! The girls hate having their hair brushed and there are usually tears and lots of screaming. Such tender little scalps! Occasionally I even brush it while they're running away from me, and forget trying to do any type of ponytail! It's usually just a clip to keep their hair out of their eyes and we are out the door.
Today Sierra let me brush her hair out (without having to put her on a counter so she couldn't escape) and then didn't even fight me on the braids. How cute is that? She was so happy to have hair like Ashtyn's and such a good example for her big sister! Maybe now we can lose some of the drama in our house! And what perfect timing for warm weather!
4.24.2008
Hair, Hair, Hair!
Posted by Kristen at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 Comments:
Could they be any cuter! I love the pig tail braids they are so summery!
I know what's worse than a morning of 4 girls hair, 5 girls hair. when my 1st son was born, I wanted a boy so I wouldn't have to do his hair, and low and behold my son has long hair too,(not by my choice) but the good thing about my girls they had tons of hair to start out with, so they are use to getting their hair done. And ask Chelsea how the drama is out my house, I'll trade ya any day :}
They are adorable! I am glad she is sitting for you. Oh and by the way... I only did my sisters girls hair one day and I had had enough. VERY LONG, thick and I will do Jasea's 6 times before I will do Dev's girls again. not really but yowsa!
So pretty! Your girls always look so beautiful and calm at church, you'd never know the hair drama that had just occurred!!!
Love the braids!
What a cute picture!! They are such cute girls. Okay guys, check out this link!! A friend of mine had this link on her blog today. I know I could never do some of these hairstyles, but check it out! Definitely creative http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment