4.05.2008

Soggy Saturday

This soccer season might not even get started! Another Saturday with cancelled games. My kids are getting a little bit anxious to start playing and Lauren would like to earn some cash. Now our Satruday will be full of household chores and cutting the grass, which they are really not going to be thrilled about. We'll have to have a "wii" afternoon in between sessions of General Conference. That's always fun and I have actually won a game or two! Shocking, I know!
My older girls and Mark have followed the Nashville Predators this season and are thrilled that they have just made the Playoffs. Go Preds! The girls love going to hockey games and being able to stay up late to watch them play on tv. We try to get to one or two each season and we love a good fight!

2 Comments:

Devri said...

funmny, chelsea was just complaining about the soccer season too. Must be hard to have it rain out a game, but better than snow out the game. your family is way to cute

Unknown said...

No joke! Before we even found out we were pregnant Steve begged me to get Kinzy in soccer. I think if he knew we were having a boy I could have held him off one more year. Anyway, he just had to get one of his kids doing something he loves, so I relented. I don't have any problem with sports, just starting the busy scheules too soon. Anyway Kinzy loves it but almost lost the steam until this week when she finally got to play in a real game. Does Ashtyn play yet? Mark's baby picture is so cute! I love your whole blog, your family is so darling.