4.06.2008

Happy Birthday, Mark!

This handsome little guy is Mark at a young age. What a cutie! Mark is 38 today. He has lovingly reminded me that he's finally caught up to me in age! Mark is such a fabulous husband, dad, and friend and we love him so much. He does so much for us and we are very lucky to have such a patient and loving guy in our family! What would we do without him?!! I include this picture for those of you who don't believe me when I say that the girls look just like him, and not so much like me. Gotta love the outfit and check out that blonde hair! Happy Birthday, Honey!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

6 Comments:

Mia said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Forrest always loves to remind me that he is now as old as me too at each birthday. And I swore I would never marry a younger man ;)

Renee said...

What a cute kid!!!

I always make fun of Scott because he's older than me by a few years. You know, comments like, "it's a generations thing, you wouldn't understand"... or, "what's pong?"

Family said...

Happy birthday Mark and wow Siera looks just like you. SO how many of your girls will turn out with dark hair like Mark?

Mindi said...

hey--another mother with 4 girls!!! you feel my pain--thanks for stopping by. let's keep tabs on each other--

Becky said...

Kristen-Thanks for your sweet comments! We're doing great...I think I'm enjoying it more this time around. Took me 4 tries to enjoy it really! :) Hope Mark had a great birthday!

Devri said...

Maka is way older than me, but he looks like he is young, those darn Tongans never grow old......thank goodnes my children take after that side...