I know, I know. Christmas is long gone, but I just picked up my favorite gift yesterday and wanted to share. I love that I can get all of my kids in the same frame and be reminded to be grateful for ALL of my blessings.
1.13.2009
Favorite Christmas Gift
I know, I know. Christmas is long gone, but I just picked up my favorite gift yesterday and wanted to share. I love that I can get all of my kids in the same frame and be reminded to be grateful for ALL of my blessings.
Posted by Kristen at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
A perfect gift to yourself. Thank You for your sweet thoughts and I sure will listen to your guidance. God has put angels here to help us all remember what is important, I thank you for that:)
That is soooo sweet!
I am on the same page as you, nothing sweeter than a framed picture of your kids! I love it!!!
Post a Comment