It's official ... I'm sick of winter! Ready for some warm, sunny days, shorts, and spring flowers. Ready to spend the day at the park or even better, at the pool! I've mopped floors, cleaned bathrooms, organized pantries, and even the attic. There isn't an article of dirty clothing in the house and I've even been washing sheets and towels. We've been to the library for storytime, to McDonald's playplace, and needless shopping. I've been cooking! We've played games, with play doh, watched movies, and I've dressed Polly Pockets and Barbies until I think my fingers are going to fall off! Surely spring is just around the corner, right? How do you combat the winter blues?
1.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 Comments:
Come for a visit. My house needs all of that and you can have your spring flowers too. Oh and while you are at it... will you take down my Christmas tree too?
Hang in there... you may have bit too much Cali in you.
.... I must add a few more suggestions. You could also make some "winter crafts" with the kids. I just got notice by email that familyfun.com has some snowmen treats you can make. :) Or you could do my favorite- make warm fuzzy blankets to snuggle underneath!
Oh girl, if you are looking for more house to clean, I know just the place for you!!!
We go to McDonalds way too often, but you already know that.
I think your girls are too old for the bounce house.
If you need flowers, you could get those indoor tulips (ok they could have been any flower for as much as I was paying attention) they have at costco right now.
I am ready for a bit of a warm up though!
Maybe a trip to the Caribbean is in order... You might want to check out my blog at:
http://justanotherhangup.blogspot.com/
There's a little something waiting for you there that will put a little sunshine into any Winter day!
(Please send me an email after you've read the post. My email address is on my sidebar!)
Me too!
I'm still trying to get my house cleaned inside and out, but I don't think it'll ever happen. You're the woman.
Hey, come to our sewing group to break up the monotony. Even if you don't sew. I didn't sew a stitch yesterday!
Not sure how to combat the winter blues, but I could sure use some of the engery over at my place! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back!
Exercise - lots and lots of exercise.
Post a Comment