McDonald's drive-thru and dollar menu. Gross, I know. But the last few weeks have been crazy with basketball and indoor soccer games. We have survived on the dollar menu and I haven't cooked since Sunday! More of the same for tonight!Good Health. We've had strep in our house and I'm just thankful only one of the kids had to suffer through it, knock on wood!
Friends. I've been fortunate enough to run into friends unexpectedly this week and have been so grateful for the few minutes we've had to chat. Sometimes being a stay-at-home mom can be lonely and it's nice to carry on a conversation with an adult.
Yankee candles. I love the smell of spring in my house even if it's cold enough outside to cancel school. Pretty sure they've saved my sanity so far this winter!
Naps. Sierra is taking her first one in about 2 weeks and it is so heavenly.




6 Comments:
It WAS so nice to hang out yesterday with friends! We should do it more often.
By the way, your house is absolutely beautiful, especially when you weren't expecting anyone! Is was spotless!!!
All good things to be thankful for... I need to check out the dollar menu! A scent in the house-- that smells good--- totally agree!
It was fun, I think that maybe a Wednesday is a busy day at the playplace.
Good luck with all your games.
Missed everyone at MD but yes stay at home mom business is a lonley one. yeah! Sierra take more naps for mommy!
I am bummed that I missed you yesterday, but glad that I ran into you today. Sorry Reed didn't let us chat for longer! Your house is spotless even when you aren't expecting company?!?!? I am not sure I am qualified to be your friend ;)
I can't say that I agree about the dollar menu, the older I get the more grossed out I get with Mc D's. The kiddos love it,so I guess I should add it to my thankful list. :)
And I have never seen your house messy, even when its full of people and kids. Its like you have this super power that zaps things right back into place!
And you are welcome to come over and chat with me or I will come over and talk your ear off anytime during the week. You are great to hang out with!Luv Ya!
Post a Comment