1.16.2009

It's Cold Outside!

Did you know that school can be closed because it's COLD outside!? No snow, no flooding, no tornadoes. Just 8 degrees when I took Mackenzie to the doctor for a strep test, which came back positive. Lots of movies and video games on the agenda for today!

6 Comments:

Mia said...

Bummer! I hope Mackenzie gets to feeling better.

Devri said...

Dang bugs... sorry for the sickness in your home.

it was 4 degrees this morning. but you know Utah.. Even if there was a tornado going on, they will still send them.. They'd tell the kids just to walk around it.

Family said...

Yikes try banning the sickness from your home... We layed low for an entire week because of a different germ.

Renee said...

Oh man, I hope she's feeling better!

Unknown said...

Strep is no fun, but movies and hangin in bed all day is great.

tiburon said...

I had no idea. But I think it is probably a good one :)