1.15.2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm going to follow the lead of several fellow bloggers and start my own weekly "Thankful Thursday" posts.
I'll start with the insanely obvious:
My Family! I love my family and would be so lost without them...enough said!
Target. Target just put a ton of toys on sale for 75% off. I'm all set for Sierra's birthday in March, Valentine's Day, birthday parties, and maybe even Christmas next year! I can't control myself when I see a clearance sign!
Friends. It just wouldn't be any fun without 'em!
A gas fireplace. I hate to be cold and there's nothing better than a nice warm fire on a cold day, unless my hubby decided to come home from work!
Giveaways! I won, I won, I won!!!

4 Comments:

Mia said...

Seriously! How cool are the tickets and the tote all in a matter of a few days. What is Mark's magic luck with the radio giveaways?!?! Does he have a magic phone? Love your TT banner too, very cute. Don't tell me about Target... the pull is so strong!

Renee said...

Ooooh, I'm so tempted to go! JoAnne Fabrics is having a crazy good sale right now too.

Family said...

I just spent $19 at CVS and saved $45! Do you coupon???? I am saving so much money right now doing it!

tiburon said...

I think I am on board with every single thing on your list.

Especially Target.